Re: HYB-early MTB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB-early MTB
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:19:23 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

That is very sweet Gary.

I hope that it remains as good

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: garyslagle@comcast.net
Sent: Apr 20, 2010 3:55 PM
To: iris photos
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB-early MTB

In 2008 I made my first cross's towards getting something in the MTB class . Here is one of the seedlings on it maiden bloom . Thought that it was cool to have an MTB blooming with the SDB's . This seedling fits all the height & flower size requirements , until next year - murphys law will intervene and screw it up .

Gary

NJ

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens