Re: AB: WADI SAFRA MOONLIGHT
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: WADI SAFRA MOONLIGHT
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:30:41 -0000

Sure, but the ASI website has one already. If you mean the iriswiki, I haven't signed up for that yet. Mean to, just haven't gotten around to doing it. But on that I'd be a cautious about putting stuff in. Go ahead and contact me about the photo or lift it off here if you like.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA