Re: HYB: TB: first maiden of the season
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: first maiden of the season
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:13:01 -0500

The first iris of the season to bloom sure is exciting, especially your own seedling.  Is it SDB height, Linda?
The 2 mornings of frost from a few earlier in the week has caused my I reticulata buds to abort, sigh.  Hopefully, the newer stalks will set some buds over the next few hot days.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3