More: Iris Garden Manitoba Style
  • Subject: More: Iris Garden Manitoba Style
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:04:55 -0500

Here's a picture for Griff, taken in May a few years ago.  It's what I call my checkerboard garden, just off the deck.  Yes, there's a few iris there, but there's also 2 sets of 3 cement griffins, playing a never ending game.  Once in a while, I move one and yell checkmate!
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3

JPEG image