HYB: TB: Immortality X Apollo One
  • Subject: HYB: TB: Immortality X Apollo One
  • From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

A couple more pics of Immortality x apollo one,  the same seedling I posted pics of a few days ago.  One flower is showing a purple "fleck".  Could be caused from the cold spell we are experiencing and pigments not distributing properly??  I don't think it's broken color, but apollo one is a plic.  Veining is really prominent, substance is good, which really surprises me being out of IMM.

Just a hint of space age traits, but I may be staring at the beards until I hallucinate a bit. ;)

Oh, and Donald if you read this, the stone wall mentioned in the background is actually the house, very nice flagstone siding (that I will greatly miss when I move).

Will Warner
Springfield, Mo

JPEG image

JPEG image