Re: Re: Iris bucharica
  • Subject: Re: Re: Iris bucharica
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:48:21 -0400

It grows exceptionally well here.  I have never taken any care of it. Just placed it in the ground. Grows like crazy. Have about 15 clumps of it as occassionally I dig up a clump and replant. Goes completly dormant about 6 weeks after bloom and I don't see it again until spring.  I would suspect it would do about the same thing in Texas.

Chuck Chapman