HYB: TB: imm x immamb
  • Subject: HYB: TB: imm x immamb
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:03:51 -0400

IMM X pale blue amoena: (IMM x AMITY ESTATE)

Another unexpected color - thank goodness, not another blue amoena.
Maiden. Form is not my favorite, but it glows in the garden and
substance is excellent. From two soft parents.

This was my first attempt to get rebloom back by crossing back to IMM.
Too soon to tell.

Linda Mann
east TN USA zone 7

JPEG image