Re: HYB: TB: ic1 x absolute treasure
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: ic1 x absolute treasure
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:59:33 -0400

Pollen parent, ABSOLUTE TREASURE, is that same true blue, as I recall.

Yes, IC1 is "Cloud Shadows" cycle reblooming amoena (IMMORTALITY X
CELEBRATION SONG). It's giving good kids, & tho this particular cross
isn't as healthy as I'd like, they are all robust growers & I probably
won't toss any of them for another bloom season or two.

<True blue is hard to come by. IC is Immortality X ? Celebration Song??
Donald Eaves>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7