Sapphire on Velvet
  • Subject: Sapphire on Velvet
  • From: Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:28:52 -0600

Sapphire on Velvet by Lowell Baumunk (2008) bloomed for the first time
in my garden on April 27, 2010. I planted it Summer of 2009. It was
my first SDB of the year and shows excellent substance.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5073 (20100429) __________

JPEG image