Photo of Spring Goddess
  • Subject: Photo of Spring Goddess
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:48:27 -0700

Yes, I realize the photo is of an almost closed iris, however, since no one had a photo I took one anyway so folks could see what it looks like, branching, increase etc.
I have it in a pot and will take a better photo next year.
(Mrs. J. Coker, R. 1966) Sdlg. 64-1. TB, 36" (91 cm), EE-M
Light yellow self; beard yellow; fluted, ruffled. Snow Goddess X Spring Romance. Denman 1969. EC 1966.
Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2013
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)