Re: IB seedling
  • Subject: Re: IB seedling
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:20:15 -0700

Hi Colleen,
one of those either you love it or hate it flowers, I think.  Just responded to Debi about the background then saw your message.   not a plicata based broken color....interestingly more and more broken color seedlings are showing up without plicata in the background untill you go back many, many generations.