RE: Bottle Rocket seedling
  • Subject: RE: Bottle Rocket seedling
  • From: "Modra" <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 06:54:08 +0930

Only a little rebloom so far, has been an exceedingly dry summer.

I checked my seedling list. Have only one Âbatch of seedlings from Bottle Rocket and that is with All Smiles. Hopefully may get a bit of bloom this coming spring.

Iâm having nightmares on your behalf about your move. Not just moving your stock, but all your wonderful seedlings.

Colleen Modra

PO Box 131

Mt Pleasant SA 5235