Re: Bottle Rocket seedling
  • Subject: Re: Bottle Rocket seedling
  • From: Gary Slagle <garyslagle@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:47:36 -0400

Feel free to send me a piece since I made ya look at it again ( just kidding )( LOL )( ha ha ) ( chuckle )  hope to see it in your catalog some day

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2013, at 3:03 PM, "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com> wrote:

Hi Gary,
Thanks for the feedback.  i have been looking at it closer and i decided i really like it.  there are markings on the falls that are not too visable in the posted picture and there is a yellow wire rim followed by a white rim followed by more yellow and and yellow veining....really kind of interesting when looking at it more carefully.