  • Subject: error
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:28:58 +0200

Hello John,
Iâm glad itâs fixed!
there is a problem for ALIDA RIVIERE :
I indicated it was    a  Sibling to âBaba Au Rhumâ and âOda Maeâ,
but the   Parentage is   : Lollipop X Devil Baby
Must be too late for the booklet, but for the database hope you can change it.
I notice you  put the parentage instead of âsibling to...â when a former sibling has been registered, so there is no need to indicate the sibling thing anymore on the file?
Thanks again for the work, people just canât imagine what you are going through!