[PHOTO] Grandma iris | Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:25:36" />

[PHOTO] Grandma iris

This is that unknown iris from Grandma that I mentioned before.  She's a
beauty!  I have six great big clumps of it, and each clump has about a
dozen stalks.  This is the first to bloom.

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net