From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

Dennis....didn't you get my note on the 24th with the information on
It's a 1994 SDB by Dave Niswonger.  And I wouldn't be without it.  It's a
lovely strange shade of green, huh?   Ann Henson

At 10:25 PM 4/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
>From: "R. S. Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
>This IS a lovely iris, I would like to know where to look for it?
>Donna Lockman
>z 7 NC
>> From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
>> To: iris-photos@onelist.com
>> Subject: [iris-photos] JADE STONE
>> Date: Friday, April 23, 1999 12:19 PM
>> Well, I am completely frustrated.  According to my garden map, this iris
>> JADE STONE.  But I can't find it any of my literature!  So I don't know
>> what category this is, who hybridizied, or any of that good stuff.......
>> Hopefully someone will be kind enough to set me straight.
>> PS:  I think this iris is GORGEOUS!!  And I'm excited to see more stalks
>> coming up on it.  It has lots of pollen, too!
>> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
>> Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6; AIS Region 6
>> Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
>> Primary Interests: ABs, REBs, LAs, Native Ohio SPEC and SPEC-X hybrids
>> (Check out my web page at http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html)
>Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
>ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!