Re: SDB: Squiddler

From: JEM300@aol.com

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for generously sharing your bloom photos with us.  Glad you are seeing
a higher bloom percentage this year.  I had wondered what Squiddler looked
like and I have to say although it was not as I had it mentally pictured I
like it a lot!  Looking forward to seeing more goodies.  BTW, good comeback
about the dip....

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5 (no bloom yet....)

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
Come join one of the 130,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!