TB: Photo needed

Normally I am well prepared at this time of year -- but this year my
photo collection has let me down.

Could I possibly talk someone who has a good photo of Celebration
Song (Larry Lauer 1993) into sending me said photo of CS as an
attachment? To be used on the HIPS webpage, credit will be given.

Many thanks in advance,

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A