Re: input

This is the first time I'm replying to anything................I hope
I'm doing it right.

But anyway Mike, if those are the true colors in the
picture..........I'd die for one of those. With or without horns! I
think you ought to introduce it. Margie

--- In iris-photos@egroups.com, "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Sometimes it is hard to get by my personal taste.  Not my favorite
color combo but it is striking in the field.  Pretty popular with
visitors.  It has consistent horns on all flowers, 7 to 8 buds,
vigorous and no leaf spot. What do you all think?   Thanks for the
> Sincerely
> Mike

Missing old school friends? Find them here: