Re: input

In a message dated 8/15/00 6:39:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

<< Sometimes it is hard to get by my personal taste.  Not my favorite color
combo but it is striking in the field.  Pretty popular with visitors.  It has
consistent horns on all flowers, 7 to 8 buds, vigorous and no leaf spot. What
do you all think?   Thanks for the input.

If your visitors like then intro it!

I like it because it has excellent color definition. Many bi-tones,bi-colors
etc suffer from a weakness in the color of the standards or falls. a self the
color of the standards would be worthwhile. A self the color of the falls (as
pictured or darker) would be in the top of my list. With the horns of course!

Another 64 acres....  Will there be a tram for next springs show?

Cathleen,Stockton ca.