[PHOTO] BLACK OUT | Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:17:54" />

Hi all,

Here's a photo of BLACK OUT , probably my favorote iris this year out of
my new acquisitions.  What I liked about it the most besides the vigor
and multiple stalks from a first year planting was that fact  bloom
lasted more that two weeks.

Another great TB this year for me was SYNCOPATION .  What a knock out !

Chris Darlington
How does this life work?
Courses, consultations and free lectures online.

JPEG image