Stalks up

Hey Laurie !!

How's it going ?  I just had to let you know that I've got rebloom on
new Sutton rhizomes as well.  NORTHWARD HO and CLARANCE are both pushing
up stalks.  It's impressive that these iris bloom after just being
planted , it's like digging them up and sending them thousands of miles
in a box doesn't bother them  a bit.  All early bloom encourages me even
if these are about a month ahead of schedule for me here , it still
means that them Zurbrigg rebloomers should comfortably bloom for me in
September.

Hope everything is under control :-)

Chris

Apply NOW!