Re: TB: Unknown bi color

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Unknown bi color
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:06:57 -0000

   Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know what CONGRATULATIONS looks
like. Anyone have a picture?
I had volunteered at Presby this spring, and one of the things we are
trying to do is id more of the unknowns. Everything did have a
name...once, and any suggestions/pictures can be checked against the
records of those things that are known to have been planted there.
Maybe I will post more unknowns here, if you guys want to help out
with suggestions.

-- In iris-photos@y..., Randy Squires <randysiris@j...> wrote:
> Hi Laetitia,
> Isn't that CONGRATULATIONS ( Keppel '83)
> It sure looks like it to me.
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!