[PHOTO] Re: 3 Unknowns (the blue) | Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:26:22" />

[PHOTO] Re: 3 Unknowns (the blue)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: 3 Unknowns (the blue)
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:26:10

This is for Char:
   Its the closest blue I have to your blue unknown. It's Fort Bragg. But I
do not think it is it, as it may have a yellower beard. Blues are hard to
capture on a camera, for some reason. It looks a little purpler here than in
person. It's big and fragrant too. First year bloom for this one.
Laetitia

By the way, Char, do you keep your iris in pots outside over the winter?
Just wondering..am thinking of doing that, but still a little scared.
L.