[PHOTO] Opinions Please | Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:23:57" />

[PHOTO] Opinions Please

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Opinions Please
  • From: Janice Frizzell <jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:19:29 -0500

I would appreciate input from those who subscribe to the iris photos group.
Please send your responses directly to me rather than posting to the group
because I am sure no one else would have an interest in this little survey,
my email address is jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us

Attached is one page of a book that I just completed and I would appreciate
it if some/all of you could take the time to answer the following questions
before I make the mistake of paying to publish a book that no one wants. I
won't take any responses I get for a commitment to purchase the book I just
want to see if there is interest before I make my decision to publish or
not. The attachment is in PDF format, you will need the Adobe Reader to view
the file, if you don't have the viewer you can get it free from Adobe.com
1. Would you buy a book that had almost 200 pages of color pictures of
irises? There are about 800 different varieties shown and the price of the
book would be under $20.00 US dollars. The page I chose to show attach is a
good representation of the book as a whole.
2. Would you prefer to have the book in standard paper format or would you
like it on CD-ROM?
3.If you wouldn't buy the book would you tell me why not?
4.If you did buy the book why would you buy it? What appeals to you in this
book that other iris books have not previously published?

Please accept my apologies for using a public forum for personal questions
but the book is 100% iris related so I knew the group could answer my
questions and possibly enjoy being able to add something new to the AIS
realm. I will be happy to answer any and all questions :-)
thanks for your help,