Newbie here too

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Newbie here too
  • From: Pat Mitchell <pattm@execpc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:49:06 -0500

I just posted my bio to the Mallorn Iris list, and found this lovely
list as well.  I'm looking for photos of two TB iris and one IB that I
received as add on fans in orders that I placed this summer.  I
can't find photos of them in any catalog or on-line.  Can you all help?
The two TB are Kelat Skies and Dorothy Lee.  The IB is Clue.  Thanks
in advance.
Pat Mitchell
Zone 5 - SE Wisconsin