Re: PHOTOS: Pardancanda bitone2

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: PHOTOS: Pardancanda bitone2
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:35:34 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@m...> wrote:
> That's the one I have, Al.  Do you happen to know it's name?

El

No names, they are the Dazzlers series. A dwarf strain with extra
large flowers. So far just the bitone(?) and a blend I posted
earlier. Orange/red and yellow. Extra large flowers seem to be a
little off target.;) They are growing good with large fans. Six out
of nine have double fans and are a good deal at 5 for $15. No, I
don't work for Brent and Becky but robust plants deserve notice.

Al Bullock
Z7 No.Va.