I would like to thank everyone who responded to my book survey. As
with all surveys this one is accurate to 100% one way or another :-)
but the majority of people said they would prefer a traditional book
format rather than CD. But the best news is almost everyone said it
was something they could use, which made me very happy. It's about
time one of my "ideas" was worth sharing.

I spent last week gathering quotes from printing companies and will
begin the process of working with one of them to get the book to
press. I will post here when/where you can get the book. I plan to
advertise in the future AIS Bulletins and TBIS Tall Talk.

Again, thank you all for being so helpful.
Janice