Re: Re: OT: Alligator

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: OT: Alligator
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:37:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/01 2:42:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmmunro@hotmail.com writes:

<< You KNOW this alligator?? >>

      I know its temperement, and the places it likes to hang out.  It
normally does not get into a place as open as where I took the pictures, but
some jerks poked it with a canoe paddle, so it moved into that lagoon.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!