Re: HYB: babies for Patricia

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: babies for Patricia
  • From: "Abigail Mogensen Evans" <pitdogg@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:22:35 -0000

Dropping the "t" factor and diluting the "Y" left the
> beards either white or blue--and in this case, almost all intense
> blue.
> A number of the next generation involve crosses with t-bearded cv's
> or those that breed t.  There may be a lot of chocolate colors in
> beards among those that recover the "t".  Blue and tangerine don't
> add up to purple---they produce brown, bronze and dark, musky
> tangerine beards often as not.
> Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

Confused again! I know the 't', I assume the 'y' is yellow, but what
is 'cv'? I thought you were after plicatas...
Your pictures won't download, others came through fine--my computer,
or server? Anyone else having trouble veiwing?

Abby Mogensen Evans, Zone 6/a/b

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!