Re: TB: Stolen Dreames

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Stolen Dreames
  • From: "albee703" alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:31:43 -0000

I took a look at your web area. Everything looks so nice and pretty.
The amoena's are especially bright. One is amazed at the variation of
the seedlings from the same cross. Keeps the juices flowing in
anticipation of the next one.

I like the way your seedling are lined out. Gives me a target to aim
for, now that I have an extra bed.

I couldn't get a great look at the snake, but it looks like a rattler.
I can't really see if there are rattles.

Al Bullock
Z7 No Va

--- In iris-photos@y..., "merle roberts" <irisbuff@b...> wrote:
> Very good here also.