Re: Almaden

In a message dated 8/25/2002 6:35:37 PM Central Daylight Time, kitty@ojai.net writes:

This one came through fine for me.  I had this iris but it was eaten by
squirrels or some other critter.  I lost half a dozen again last night--two
were new this year.  All were in cages so doubt it was gophers.  Bummer.  This
is pretty.

Kitty,
I'd be stayin' up late and gettin' up early tryin' to make an armadillo purse.

Smiles with a best guess,
Bill Burleson