Help on figuring out a name

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Help on figuring out a name
  • From: "Mike & Kelley Badgerow" rwk10@frontiernet.net
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:19:56 -0500

I have Quiete Quan???? anyone know what this is suppose to be? It foliage size suggests TB ... It never bloomed for me this first year.

Thanks for any help !

Rutland Woods Iris start < 2001 >

My Business site
http://www.geocities.com/kkaygifts
For over 1000 Gifts to choose from, you can find something for everyone plus yourself.
***Automatically receive 25% discount and plus FREE Shipping on orders of $100 or more till Nov. 1, 2002 ***
KKB
AHGP County Cordinator and volunteer
Plymouth County, Iowa
http://www.geocities.com/plymouthcoiowa