FW: sneaky marketing

  • Subject: [iris-photos] FW: sneaky marketing
  • From: "Anita Moran" avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:10:57 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Virant [mailto:pwdrpuff53@JVirant.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 12:12 PM
Subject: sneaky marketing

 This  is  to all of you that signed up for the "do not
call" law. This week I received a card in the mail that
looked alright-- It said "vote for your favorite cola -
Pepsi  or Coke- and receive a complementary 12 pack" It
didn't  look  suspicious--but  for  some  reason I kept
looking at it. THEN I FOUND IT !!

 At  the  bottom  of  the  card  there  is a VERY small
statement.  It is SO small it is hard to read--but here
is what it says---- "By completing this form, you agree
that   sponsors  and  co-sponsors  of  this  offer  may
telephone you, even if your number is found on a do not
call  registry or list"

 This  REALLY upset me and I just wanted all my friends
to be aware of this way to get around the "do not call"
law !! Just think how many people will send this in and
their  do  not  call  registry  will  be NO GOOD !! The
company's  name is MARKET SOLUTION.

 Please  send  this  to all your friends that signed up
for  "  do not call" . I think this is just one of what
we  will  get  in the future--so READ EVERYTHING before
you SIGN AND SEND!! AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.!!!!
PLEASE !!!

--
Best regards,
 Joanne                            mailto:pwdrpuff53@JVirant.com