[PHOTO] TB: PHOTO: Impulsive | Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:22:31" />

[PHOTO] TB: PHOTO: Impulsive

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: PHOTO: Impulsive
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:22:22 -0400

IMPULSIVE (Joe Ghio by Bill Maryott, 2001)
    The photo belongs to Bill Maryott and was used in Maryott's in their on-line catalog in 2001.  I am posting it with his permission for which I am grateful.  Use of this photo should be only with Maryott's consent--which, of course, everyone already understands.
The photo is fairly representative of what I see here in my own garden and visitors do a double take when they see it.  The colors on my monitor are a little more saturated than in the living flower.  It's a crowd stopper.
Neil Mogensen   zone 7,  western NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

JPEG image