AIS: Irisregister Changeover

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Irisregister Changeover
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:48:07 -0700

The Irisregister website will be changed over to its new format this
weekend. Beginning Fri night you may see some times when the site is
down or your access to the search engine is denied while we reconfigure
the pages and I set up the  accounts for those of you who have subscribed.

Also, if you download the '89, '79, or '69 checklist data, be aware that
we are continually updating the database with corrections and additions,
and your version will, at some point,  be out of date. We will refresh
the download files on a periodic basis (at least monthly) if you want
the latest version.

It should all go smoothly, but please be patient.

Thx

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA