Re: BC Border Bearded rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BC Border Bearded rebloomer
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:49:11 -0700

<suttons@lightspeed.net> writes:
> I  like the broken color standards over the plicata falls.

heck, I like this to, even though it is a BB, I bet it is probably
from TB breeding.
I used to wonder way people would introduce a BB from TB breeding,
I'd always thought that it was a weak TB, but with colors like this,
why not, it's beautiful.
The SA BC is years ahead of anything that I'm getting, so I won't
even comment on anything that fantastic.
I'm only at SA x BC X BC and those are this years crosses.
Very nice Mike, I enjoy seeing these,

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!