[PHOTO] Re: Unknown | Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:52:45" />

[PHOTO] Re: Unknown

Here's two shotqs of Pumpkin Cheesecake. On one of them you can clearly see
the transitition from yellow around the beards to orange. Having seen the
other suggeston of Beachgirl etc I'd say not very likely. BG has a faint
apricot colouration and lacks the clarity of colour in Jeans photo. I grow a
lot of Blyth irises and it doesn't look like anyone of these, to me.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9