Re: HYB: 03-87A Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: 03-87A Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry_snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:12:58 -0700

Robin Shadlow wrote:
> Not sure if the photos truly catches it, but this was an interesting
> blend.  It has enough bud count and decent branching, but looks to
> be a bit vertically challenged.  Have to see how it does next year,
> not everyone wants super tall, I suppose.

Very nice iris. Hope it is even better next year.

BTW, have you changed anything since the last pic you posted (email
program, OS, ISP)?

This time your pic just showed up near the bottom of your message.
Previously the image was not there, just a file name that I had to click
on to bring up an image viewing program. Early postings from Randy
Squires had the same problem. He was not aware of changing anything, so
I guess his ISP just modified how it handled  attachments. Just curious.

Anyhow, thanks for posting.

Yahoo! Groups Links