{Disarmed} Re: HYB: 03-87 Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio sibs

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: 03-87 Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio sibs
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 19:39:24 -0400

Robin  --  Thanks for answering about the sibs.  The wider sib was a beauty, to my eye.  I'm not put off by open standards if they appear cogruent with the rest of the flower.  But I know that many are.  Still, another generation might have made a difference.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  I've thrown away sibs I might have used when pressed for space.  Hard choices.  --  Griff