{Disarmed} Image Request

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Image Request
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:21:04 -0400 (EDT)

I have been unable to find a series of images for the following cultivars.  I KNOW they are around, I just haven't been able to find them in my searches:

1. Grape Cordial (SDB from Aitken's)
2. Somewhat Quirky (hello Riley!)
3. Lime Scentsation (Chuck Chapman - it does have a pronounced lime scent)
4. Frugal (I must have ten images of these, but they've vanished)
5. Photo OP (Paul Black, but I keep thinking of it as a Keppel)

These are for the Ontario Horticultural Association convention being held this weekend in Ottawa.  Sales to benefit the Canadian Iris Society and our regional group (ORRIS).

I do not intend to print the images, I have a local website set up on my machine.  Therefore, if you have large sizes (+100k), please do not hesitate to send them to me PRIVATELY using the following e-mail address:

Best regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34035&stime=1155223393

Plant relocation Plant grow light