{Disarmed} Re: Re: TB: orange iris

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: orange iris
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:32:32 -0500

Thanks much LInda.  I know that you are probably closest to me of most of the members here.  So that is good to know.  A little bolder color, a litte tougher stalk, and we are on our way. It definitely has qualities to work with. I love the beard on it. Appreciate your time and info.  I'll search out a seller for this one.  Have a great day