{Disarmed} RE: HYB: Black seedling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] HYB: Black seedling
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ironic - Hello Darkness, Before the Storm, Nights of Gladness are all voracious growers and bloomers for me...
Goes to show how much climate plays a role
Now if only I could get my all time favorite to grow & bloom reliably - Last Emperor
Beth - Zone 4A, Upstate NY

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34098&stime=1155650836