Re: {Disarmed} Re: Re: Just a Reminder

  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Just a Reminder
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:00:43 -0700

Please. take no offense. It has been a growing trend an I was just
trying to nudge everyone. I was not trying to chastise you or anyone in

On Aug 20, 2006, at 6:36 AM, Beth Adams wrote:

> Yes - John made it very clear that I had erred in my ways.....  sorry.
> -Beth
> "These birds and animals and fish cannot speak, but they can suffer,
> and our God who created them, knows their sufferings, and will hold
> him who causes them to suffer unnecessarily to answer for it. It is a
> sin against their Creator." - George Q. Cannon
> countries) for 2¢/min or less.
John I Jones
Meridian Executive Partners, LLC
35572 Linda Dr
Fremont, CA 94536
Home/Office Phone: (510)795-9723 Fax (510) 794-6887
Mobile: (510) 693-4400
Skype name: jijones_tmc
This message is  intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may  contain
information that is confidential or privileged. It may contain
confidential attorney work product.
hereby notified that any
dissemination, sharing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify Meridian Executive Partners, LLC immediately by
telephone or
Email (bills@meridianep.com), and delete the material from any of your
computers. Thank  you.

Yahoo! Groups Links