Re: need picture of Quite Quaint

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] need picture of Quite Quaint
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:28:40 -0500

Thanks Betty. I'll add that to my database. I bought it when my daughter and granddaughter were with me and didn't write down any information.

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
Pearl, it is a TB.

QUITE QUAINT (Tom Burseen, R. 1990). Sdlg. 5-66A. TB 37" (94 cm) EM.
"S. light grey; F. lighter grey; beards mustard, tipped burnt orange; ruffled; slight fragrance. Admiralty X New Moon. T.B.'s Place 1990. "

If you don't cross them, you'll won't have to plant them! Bah! Humbug!! Hot summer!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives