{Disarmed} Re: Expose', Fame, Fancy Woman, Fatal Attraction, Fay's Oscar

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Expose', Fame, Fancy Woman, Fatal Attraction, Fay's Oscar
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:41:01 -0500

It truly is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is probably my favorite iris at this time.  I am in love with it.  I went crazy when I saw it and bought it, the year that it was introduced.  I rarely do that...........(money doesn't grow on trees around here.LOL), but I decided to spoil myself with that one...............and boy did I!   Have a great night.
Linda