Re: TB: Quite Quaint

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Quite Quaint
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:10:05 -0500

Thanks Mike. I don't think the pictures I have received are the same as the one they had at the place where I bought it, but it's not the first one I've bought there that has been mislabled. The plant is usually correct, they just have their pictures on the wrong plants. The description that Betty sent said gray. I'm wondering how gray in reality? My neighbor has an historic iris that is definitely gray and I found that interesting. Thanks again for your help. Pearl

Mike Unser wrote:
Pearl - Here is my photo of Quite Quaint from a few years ago.  Sorry
for the delay.