{Disarmed} Re: RE: TB: Tenderly

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] RE: TB: Tenderly
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:26:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2006 2:58:31 P.M. Central Standard Time, MryL1@msn.com writes:
<<Not the most robust plant or foliage.>>
I've had a terrible time with this one.  Got it last year.  It almost died in the pot.  It was the only one of about 50 that didn't put on roots while in the pot.  Then this spring all foliage dies.  A little later two small fans started showing.  With everything else growing well in the same bed I'm a bit frustrated.
Louisa's Song is in the same bed.  Got it with one increase in fall of 2004.  It bloomed in 2005.  Stalk was 12 inches tall with 3 blooms.  Moved it into the new bed last fall in hopes it would do better. . . ??  Just checked it this week!  One really pretty and healthy looking fan.  Looks like the same one I moved last fall??  That's all folks.  Should I get a belt and beat it?  <vbg>  They say it works for trees!
If you don't cross them, you'll won't have to plant them! Bah! Humbug!! Hot summer!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives