Cult:Sun Dancer

Hi anyone and everyone,

This is a new iris w no info in AIS data base that I could find except the name has been reserved. Is the hybridizer and/or someone else growing this already possible on line and would have a picture of it for our sale.?

It must have done well for someone to have it to split and share already.

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News