Re: HYB: Space age seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Space age seedlings
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 02:59:20 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "FRANCELLE EDWARDS"
<fjmjedwards@...> wrote:

Hey! No stinking fair!

I went home this past week to visit the folks. I showed them the
pictures of my seedlings that I had posted to this site. Since my
silver seedling has space age parentage I was looking for a really
good picture of something with flounces to show my parents what SA is.

So naturally you post this seedling picture after I get home.

Love it by the way.

> I wonder what would happen if I crossed 12-18 G, that pink space age
> seedling with this one. 62-2115B C is from Be Mine, a pink space
> carrier, by (Pink Lenox X Celebration Song), a two tone lavender
> that had poor form and substance and no longer exists. I'll never
know if I
> don't try.
> This one blooms seven large flowers on fairly short stalks, and its
> substance is good.
> Francelle Edwards Glendale, AZ Zone 9

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group